Far-red fluorescent protein mKate2
- Super bright far-red fluorescence
- Monomeric protein with successful performance in fusions
- Fast maturation, high pH-stability and photostability, low cytotoxicity
- Proven suitability to generate stably transfected cell lines
- Fluorescent signal is easily distinguished from background fluorescence
- Recommended for protein labeling, multicolor applications and whole body imaging
Recommended filter sets and antibodies
mKate2 can be recognized using Anti-tRFP antibody (Cat.# AB233-AB234) available from Evrogen.
Recommended Omega Optical filter sets are QMAX-Red and XF102-2. mKate2 can also be detected using Texas Red filter sets or similar.