Far-red fluorescent protein TurboFP635
- Super bright far-red fluorescence
- Fast maturation, high photostability
- Proven suitability to generate stably transfected cell lines
- Fluorescent signal is easily distinguished from background fluorescence
- Recommended for cell and organelle labeling in autofluorescent environment, multicolor applications and whole body imaging
Available variants and fusions
TurboFP635 codon usage is optimized for high expression in mammalian cells [Haas et al., 1996], but it can be successfully expressed in many other heterological systems. Evrogen mammalian expression vectors comprising multiple cloning sites at the 5’- or 3’-end of TurboFP635 coding sequence allow easy generation of fusions of interest.
Haas J, Park EC, Seed B.
Codon usage limitation in the expression of HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein.
Curr Biol. 1996; 6 (3):315-24. / pmid: 8805248